"But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver." – 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
God is our Provider, the Jehovah-Jireh. His provisions exceed our needs in order for us to bless others. May we experience the great outpouring in God’s kingdom by giving wholeheartedly.
MZCF will highly appreciate your financial aid or any form of support. With your offering, you become a blessing to the following ministries and beneficiaries:
1. Feeding Ministry "He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away empty." – Luke 1:53
The poorest of the poor in urban areas are in need of proper nourishment. At MZCF, we serve free meals twice a week to 200 young and old indigents. In providing free meals to poor and needy people, we convey to them God's message of caring. The people we serve through the feeding ministry represent a small number of the poorest of the poor in the city. Through this outreach, many have become believers and worshippers of the true God. We also hold Bible studies for the Food Bank ministry group, reaching out to their localities.
2. Food Bank "If you offer your food to the hungry and satisfy the needs of the afflicted, then your light shall rise in the darkness and your gloom be like the noonday." – Isaiah 58:10
For only Php 20.00 ($0.47), you can help us maintain our Food bank, to help members, unbelievers and walk-ins who are in need of physical nourishment. You may also bring food items (preferably canned goods) during our Sunday service.
3. Nutritional Supplement Distribution (Reliv) "I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me." – Matthew 25:35
MZCF has been blessed to be chosen as the official partner of Reliv Kalogris Foundation (United States of America) and Sarah John Foundation (Australia) for free distribution of Reliv Food Supplement Products to malnourished children and adults. Since 2001, more than 700 churches ministering to 70,000 people have been blessed through this ministry. With your continued support, we will be able to bless more people, feeding them both physically and spiritually.
4. Ministry to the Deaf and Mute "And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness." – Isaiah 29:18
The power of God to transform a person goes beyond its limits – regardless of gender, economic status or even disability. See Jesus be magnified in this ministry as He speaks to the hearts of these kids and bring forth healing both inside and out. God's Faithful Hands is MZCF's Deaf and Mute ministry. Under the guidance of Teacher Virginia Prianes, this Ministry is held on Sundays in Caloocan, while classes for aspiring deaf-mute teachers are held after MZCF's service.
5. Hospital Outreach (PGH Cancer Patients) "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise." – Jeremiah 17:14
Do you have a burden for sick people? This is your opportunity to let God's love, comfort and healing flow through you. Every Friday, a team composed of 10 persons regularly goes to PGH and minister to the sick and their relatives.
6. Mission Field MZCF supports various missionary work in the following countries/places: